Category

Show more

Horizon Frist Years Book Download in PDF

Syllabus For Compulsory English-First Year Semester - I

 B.a B.com. B.sc B.s.w

SRTMUN

I. PROSE

A) I have Three Visions for India

Dr APJ Abdul Kalam

B) Learning from the West

-N. R. Narayana Murthy


II. SHORT STORY

A)ALiving God

 Patrick Lafcadio Hearn (Koizumi Yakumo)

B) Search for a Stranger - Gordon Livingston


POETRY

A) My Mistress' Eyes are Nothing Like the Sun

-William Shakespeare

B) Bright Star, Would I Were Steadfast as Thou Art

- John Keats


GRAMMAR

A) Language Learning: Word Classes

B) Communication Skills
Syllabus For Compulsory English-First Year Semester - I




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you to visit My blog

Popular posts from this blog

Health and physical education -आरोग्य व शारीरिक शिक्षण Class 12th Project download

Environment education and water security - पर्यावरण शिक्षण व जलसुरक्षा Project 11th and 12th Class Project Download in PDF

Health and physical education class 12 solutions maharashtra board download in pdf in English